Detalle de empleo
We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world. Client success is the number one thing that drives us!
A Typical Day
As an Accounting and HR Administrative, you’ll work within an organization’s Finance department, helping with basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks. The role involves maintenance, reporting, and management of the company’s finances. You will be asked to provide administrative support, assistance with payroll, receivables duties, and companies’ books maintenance.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:Month and end-year processes, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Create and send invoices on a monthly basis, tracking payments and creating a great relationship with our customers' financial departments
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and tax filing on Uruguayan and US companies
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leave of absence and workers compensation administration, benefit deductions, status & pay rate changes, etc.)
- Perform operational tasks in the Montevideo office, banks branches, accountant office, etc.
- This role also requires you to be flexible and undertake duties outside of this role specification from time to time, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in the accounting field
- Relevant experience at Payroll processing and CRM software
- Fluency in Office 365 and Google Docs
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in an open, highly energetic and fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Lives in Uruguay